Empowered by the
a non-profit organization
Countries and territories served
Get certified today
- Select a course. During the checkout process, you will be able to create a new account or login if you are an existing customer.
- Go through our Course
- We offer various methods to learn, including our web study guides (your progress is saved), PDF Handbooks, videos, and audiobooks.
- Complete our Exam
- You can try as many times as you need to pass. You can also save your progress and come back later.
- Access your Card or Certificate
- After completing, you get instant access to download/print your provider card and certificate.
- Request a Printed Card*
- Need your card mailed to you? Fill out a quick form and we’ll send you your printed card within 5-7 business days. *If you qualify for free or paid shipping.
Get certified whenever, and wherever, you want!
All aspects of our courses can be accessed online and completed from any device with Internet access.
Latest ILCOR Standards
All of our courses are designed by Board Certified Physicians and adhere to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines and are Joint Commission (JCAHO) compliant.
We are proud to say that we have over a 98% acceptance rate nationally. In the rare case that your employer doesn’t accept us, we’ll refund your purchase. No questions asked.
The idea behind the Save a Life Initiative is simple. Take the same advanced life-saving training we developed for physicians, and give it to the underserved, at home and abroad at no cost. We work in conjunction with the Disque Foundation to fulfill its mission of advancing health care education to the underserved through advanced technology. When we put the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform CPR and other proven techniques in the hands of people around the world, the potential number of lives saved is almost overwhelming.
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS, the Disque Foundation and you.
Together, let’s save lives.
Thousands of satisfied medical professionals have already certified with Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS.
I’m a physician with a busy schedule, thanks for making it so easy for me to stay compliant!Dr. Eric H of Alexandria, VA
Unlike other sites out there, it was obvious that NHCPS was created by physicians.Dr. Emad W of Boston, MA
I didn’t realize how much had changed with the new ACLS/PALS recommendations, thanks for keeping me up to date!Dr. Jessie B of Philadelphia, PA
Secure and easy credit card payment made me feel great about my purchase.Dr. Victoria G of Philadelphia, PA