- (888) 688-3545
Once logged in to your account, please click ‘Orders’ on the left of the page and then click Download Invoice (PDF).
We offer free Study Guides, Practice Tests, Megacodes, Algorithms, and Journal Articles! To access these free resources, click the drop-down ‘Free Resources’ link at the top of our website page and select from all of our free available materials.
Our exams consist of multiple choice questions. 50 questions for ACLS and PALS, 25 questions for BLS, 20 questions for CPR and BBP.
Regardless of when your last certification expired, you can sign up for a recertification course, instead of an initial certification course.
To see our free algorithms, please click Free Resources and then click Algorithms.
To access course materials please follow the steps below.
1. Click on ‘Log in’ or ‘My account’ in the top right corner of the website.
2. Look for the course you want to take under ‘My Active Course’.
3. Click on the red button labeled ‘Take Course’.
4. You can go through these materials at your own pace. The certification exam will be administered at the end of your course.
Note: You can save the progress of your exam by clicking the “Blue Save Exam Button” at the top and bottom of the exam page. You can resume wherever you left off anytime by logging back into your account and accessing the test again.
5. To download the handbook and audiobook, hover your mouse over “My Account” and select “Downloads” from the drop-down menu.
6. From the Downloads page select the file you want to download and use.
Your employer may verify your certification by calling our number, sending us an email or by chatting with us.
For more information please click here to chat with us.
The total number of questions varies by the program.
In order to pass any course exam, you will need to achieve a score of at least 80%.
Our CPR certification covers infant, child and adult CPR.
Our CPR, AED and FIRST AID is a 3-in-1 course offered for the general public. The BLS is the advanced CPR course designed for healthcare providers.
Our programs are educational programs that test the concepts and basic skills of advanced cardiovascular life support, pediatric advanced life support, and basic life support. Program completion does not ensure that an individual has the competence to perform these skills. It is the responsibility of each hospital or practice to determine the level of competence and qualifications required for someone to assume clinical responsibilities for these.
Once you pass the exam, you can print or download your certification from your account dashboard. Please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account.
2. From your account “Dashboard” select the “My Completed Courses” tab.
3. From there, you can hit “DOWNLOAD CARD” or “DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE”.
4. If you prefer a hard copy of your card, hit “RECEIVE PRINTED CARD”.
5. Fill out all information needed. Ensure your current mailing address is exact and current. Then press “Submit”.
6. You will receive your printed card via mail within 5-7 business days for a domestic address and 2 to 3 weeks for an international address.
For Life Courses are a one-time payment that qualifies you for unlimited free certification courses every 2 years.
We are happy to work with your group to create a savings package that works for you. Click the ‘Group Discounts’ link on top of our website and fill out the short questionnaire about your team.
Upon completion of this form, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will guide you and other members of your organization through the entire process, from initial registration to distribution of provider cards upon course completion.
The CPR bundle is a promotion we offer. If you purchase a CPR bundle you will get a CPR and a Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) course for a discounted price.
To take advantage of this promotion, click ‘Find a Course’ and then click on “Bloodborne Pathogen Certification’ and you should see a button that says “Buy a Bundle”. Click on this to add the discounted bundle to your cart.
Click My Account then go to Account Details. You can update your name and email address here. Make sure to click the Submit button to save any changes.
For more information about this inquiry, please reach out to our Empowerment Team through our Contact Us page, or chat with us using the chat widget at the bottom right of our page.
Yes. Our certification courses are 100% online. You can complete your course anytime, anywhere as long as you’re connected to the internet. The courses can be accessed using any browser, including your computer or mobile device. The test is also designed to be taken at your own pace. You may stop any time and continue whenever you are ready. Your card and certificate will be available for download from our website after passing the test.
Refunds generally take 24 hours to show up on your statement. However, in some circumstances it may take up to 10 days, depending on your bank.
To sign-up and register using your Google Account, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on ‘Log in’ or ‘My account’ in the top right corner of the website
2. Then select ‘Login with Google.’
3. On the ‘Sign in with Google’ screen choose the Google Account you would like to register.
4. Type in the password of your Google Account then click on “Next” to complete the registration.
To sign-up and register using your Facebook account, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on ‘Log in’ or ‘My account’ in the top right corner of the website
2. Then select ‘Login with Facebook.’
3. On the ‘Log Into Facebook’ screen add your Facebook username and password.
4. Then click on “Log in” to complete the registration.
Please follow the steps below on how you can sign-up and apply your redemption or discount code.
1. Please visit our website.
2. Then click the “Find a Course” drop-down option.
3. Select the course you need to sign-up for.
4. Then choose from Certification, Recertification, or For Life Course.
5. You will be transferred to the cart page, please make sure the course information is correct.
6. Then click on the box that says “Coupon Code” inside and type your code.
7. Click on “Redeem Code”.
8. Please observe that the Total cost should change corresponding to the value of the discount your code provides.
9. Fill out all information needed from the checkout page like your name, email address, preferred password, and payment information.
10. Lastly, once you checked that all information is correct click on “Place Order”.
You can request a copy of your card by going to your account page. Click My Completed Courses and then click Receive Provider Card. You will be prompted to confirm your address. Your card will be sent out the next day and shipping usually takes 5-7 business days.
Yes, we do offer bundled courses! Please follow the steps below for our bundle offers.
1. Go to the top menu on the homepage of the website and hover your pointer over “Find a Course”.
2. A drop-down option will appear.
3. Choose from our “2 Course Bundles” or “3 Course Bundles”.
To find your test/exam please follow these steps.
1. Please make sure to log in to your account.
2. Go to My Account then Dashboard.
3. Click on My Active courses then Take Course.
4. Scroll down until you reach the last part of the lesson.
5. Click on Certification or Recertification exam of your active course.
6. Click on the button that says Begin Certification/Recertification Exam of your active course.
7. You can now begin with your Exam.
To reset your account password, just follow the steps below:
1. On the login page click on the link that says “Lost your password?”.
2. Then type your username or email on the box.
3. Click on the red “Reset password” button.
4. You will receive a notification saying “Password reset email has been sent”.
5. Open your email and follow the “Password reset instructions”.
Having trouble recalling your username? Please click here to chat with us.
Yes! Once you complete and pass your exam you can send your provider card to your employer. Please follow the steps below on how you can send your provider card to your employee.
1. Please log in to your account.
2. Then go to the “My Completed Courses” Tab.
3. From there scroll down then select “Email Card”.
4. A dropdown will appear saying “Send a copy of your Provider Card as proof of certification to your employer.”
5. Fill out your employer’s email address and confirm the email address using the second box.
6. Then select “Send” your employer’s email will reflect along with the month and year indicating that you have successfully sent your provider card.
To sign-up for a course using a Groupon redemption code please follow the steps below.
1. Click on ‘Find a Course’ in the top menu on the Home Page of our website, then select the course you purchased from Groupon from the drop-down menu.
2. On the course page, choose either certification or recertification.
3. You will be transferred to the cart page, please make sure the course information is correct.
4. Then click on the box that says “Coupon Code” inside and type your Groupon code.
5. Click on “Redeem Code”.
6. Please observe that the Total cost should change to $0.
7. Fill out all information needed from the checkout page like your name, email address, and preferred password.
8. Lastly, once you checked that all information is correct click on “Place Order”.
If you encounter any issues with your redemption code, please chat with us so we can help you sign up.
To remove the donation in your order please follow the steps below.
1. Please go to your checkout page.
2. Please go to “Contribute to the Save A Life Initiative:(optional)”
3. Then click on the drop-down arrow inside the box where you also see the dollar amount.
4. Then a drop-down will appear and just select “No Thanks”
5. Please make sure that the total cost is correct then click on “Place Order”
To remove a course from your cart, please follow the steps below:
1. Please make sure you’re logged in to your account.
2. Look for the course on your cart, and click on the “X” icon on the left side of each course.
3. A pop-up will appear on your screen asking “Are you sure you want to remove from your cart?”
4. Then click on the “Yes, Remove” button from the Pop-up.
5. You will now see on your screen “Your cart is currently empty.” just click on My Account on the top right corner of your screen to proceed with your Active Courses.
Please follow the steps on how to change the language of our website:
1. Go to https://translate.google.com/
2. Type our website URL or web address then select the language that you prefer.
3. Click on the link on the right side of the result.
4. You should now see that our page is translated into your preferred language.
5. But please be reminded that translated words will not be coming directly from our company but from Google so there might be some words that are not accurately translated.
Yes. Our certifications are accepted internationally by 98% of healthcare organizations, including major organizations and hospitals. To reduce confusion, please verify your organization’s current policy for certification acceptance with your human resources department or your nurse educator.
Yes. We have certified hundreds of thousands of people whose employers have been very satisfied with our high standard of education. We are proud to say that we have over a 98% acceptance rate nationally and internationally. If you are still unsure, we suggest you consult your employer.
Shipping for the hard copy of your card is free of charge for paid courses and it will take 5 to 7 business days from the time you requested if you are within U.S and 3 to 4 weeks if you are outside the U.S. For free courses, you can only download and print your card from your account, if you like to request a hard copy of your card there’s a shipping fee of $4.99 for U.S customers and a $19.99 shipping fee for our International customers. A payment link can be requested through our Empowerment Team by calling our customer service hotline number or sending us an email.
This is a common misconception. The AHA is not an accrediting body. We are accredited by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). All courses are designed by practicing physicians, meeting the same guidelines and standards as the latest ILCOR guidelines.
Follow this simple instructional video on how to get certified on our site.
Upon successful completion of your exam(s), you will receive an instant digital certificate. For ACLS, PALS, and BLS you will be provided with a link and instructions to CME University’s website where you can download your CME Certificate. If you choose to receive a printed card, you will be mailed a hard copy certification card that you should receive in the mail within 5-7 business days. All certification cards are endorsed by Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS. All of our courses are designed by Board Certified Physicians and adhere to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines and are Joint Commission (JCAHO) compliant. We successfully certify hundreds of health care professionals like yourself every day.
Yes, provided you request your printed card from your Account and you qualify. As soon as you pass the exam, you will be granted instant access to a digital provider card. You can use this digital copy while waiting for your physical provider card that we will mail to you.
No, there is no time limit applied to the exams. You can take the test at any time, anywhere – at your own pace and time. You don’t have to worry about your progress. You can save it at any time.
Yes, we provide a skills checklist to download for ACLS, PALS, BLS, and CPR. You can access the skills checklist(s) in the Downloads section of your account.
All of our exams are completely web-based. We do not require an onsite clinical skills check. We have recently added our new Clinical Skills Video Series that is accessible within your account. These Clinical Skills videos demonstrate in detail the correct procedures that would be covered at the onsite clinical skills check.
In addition to the course materials, we offer live skills training webinars with one of our medical educators. Also, we offer live Q/A sessions on a weekly basis.
For more information, or if you would like to join one of the sessions, visit our registration page.
All certifications can be purchased/redeemed now and used later.
Yes. You are allowed unlimited exam retakes at no extra charge in the event that you do not pass an exam.
If you achieve a passing score on the exam, test results are shown within your account and you will be given access to your digital copy of your certification. A link to your test results is also sent to your email.
If you do not achieve a passing score on the exam, you will be able to reset the test. After this, you will have immediate access to retake the exam. Exam retakes are unlimited until successful completion, at no additional charge.
Your Digital Certification Card will be available immediately after successfully passing an exam. In your account, in the Completed Courses tab will be a Certification Card and CME Certificate Links. You have the option to either print or download your card and certificate.
You will have the results of your exam immediately following submission of your exam. If you achieved a passing score, you will also receive a digital copy of your certification immediately, and your hard copy will be mailed within 5 to 7 business days.
In order to complete either course, you will need a working email address, home address, telephone number and credit card for online payment.
Your certification expires two calendar years from the date you successfully completed the course.
If your order qualified for a printed card, US mailing addresses should receive a card in 5-7 business days.
If you have an International mailing address, please allow up to 3 weeks for your card to arrive, depending on your location.
No. You are able to obtain your ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR, and/or Bloodborne Pathogens certification or recertification whether you are a first time applicant, or have allowed your certification to expire.
Yes. Our course offers the most up-to-date study materials and exams, always in accordance with the latest ILCOR standards and guidelines. Our course and exams were designed by Board Certified Physicians, and are updated regularly to maintain said compliance.
Yes. Our course is designed for anyone who requires ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR and Bloodborne Pathogens Certification, and can be taken to achieve your initial certification. Our course was designed entirely by practicing Board Certified Physicians. Available training material covers all necessary topics, algorithms are provided free of charge, and you are granted unlimited exam retakes.
All of our courses are based on the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines. In addition, all of our courses meet the same guidelines and standards as the ECC and OSHA.
We are endorsed by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a trusted independent provider of continuing education for healthcare professionals since 1979 and is a recognized leader for jointly provided continuing education activities. PIM is nationally accredited to certify education and issue continuing education credit to an interprofessional or multidisciplinary audience of learners, including physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, optometrists, healthcare executives, addiction counselors, and clinical laboratory professionals. Its purpose is to deliver effective CME/CE activities that are designed to contribute to the professional development of physicians, as well as other healthcare professionals, support the development and function of collaborative interprofessional teams, and positively impact the delivery of healthcare.
Does your employer have questions about us? Print our intro letter.
If you want to receive less (or none) of our emails, you can click on the corresponding links at the bottom of our promotional or reminder emails and follow the instructions.
Our website does not host any form of advertisement.