126,543 learners taking this course
In partnership with the Disque Foundation, Save a Life by NHCPS is proud to offer the most comprehensive FREE online ACLS course. If you wish to obtain ACLS Certification, ACLS Recertification, or ACLS For Life, please view the options to purchase by clicking the purchase button below, or here.
Take the ACLS Certification Course Skills Training Test.
NOTE: You must get 80% correct to pass as a prerequisite to taking the ACLS Certification Course Certification Exam.
You may retake the test as many times as you need to pass by clicking the Reset Exam button.
- ACLS BLS for Adults
- Initiating the Chain of Survival
- 2020 BLS Guideline Changes
- One Rescuer Adult BLS CPR
- Two Rescuer Adult BLS CPR
- Adult Mouth-to-Mask and Bag-Mask Ventilation
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm
- BLS for Children/Infants
- CPR Steps for Children
- One-Rescuer BLS/CPR for Infant (newborn to age 12 months)
- CPR Steps for Infants
- Child/Infant Mouth-to-Mouth Ventilation
- ACLS Cases Respiratory Arrest
- Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation
- Pulseless Electrical Activity Asystole
- Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Adult Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
- Symptomatic Bradycardia
- Adult Bradycardia with Pulse Algorithm
- Stable And Unstable Tachycardia
- Adult Tachycardia With Pulse Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Algorithm
- Acute Stroke
- Acute Stroke Algorithm