3495 learners taking this course
It's as easy as 1-2-3
Study each lesson below.
NOTE: You must click on the Complete Lesson button at the bottom of every lesson in order to complete the course.
Take the ACLS Skills Training Test.
NOTE: You must get 100% correct to pass as a prerequisite to taking the ACLS Certification Exam.
Take the ACLS Certification Exam.
NOTE: You must get 80% correct or greater to pass.
- ACLS Cases Respiratory Arrest
- ACLS Cases Ventricular Fibrillation and Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia
- ACLS Cases Pulseless Electrical Activity Asystole
- Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Post Cardiac Arrest Care
- Adult Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
- Symptomatic Braycardia
- Adult With Bradycardia Pulse Algorithm
- Stable And Unstable Tachycardia
- Adult Tachycardia With Pulse Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Algorithm
- Acute Stoke
- Acute Stroke Algorithm