BLS Certification & Recertification
Get Certified for Life
Pay Once. Recertify Forever.
Purchase a For Life Course from us once, and you will never have to pay for certification again. Just log in, pass the exam and download your digital provider card. Come back again in two years and repeat. A potential savings of $1,500 over the lifetime of a career! Learn More
Lifesavers taking our courses.
Empowered by the
a non-profit organization.
Countries served across the world.
Health Care Providers Who Love Our BLS Certification
Our ACLS, PALS & BLS Courses are accredited by the Post Graduate Institute for Medicine, offering Category 1 CEU credits. Therefore these certifications are also Joint Commission compliant.
For your security and peace of mind, all of our courses include a hassle free refund policy.
If you are unhappy with our course for any reason, our Empowerment Team will refund your purchase.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Manual
- General Concepts of Basic Life Support (BLS) - Familiarize yourself with an overview of the Basic Life Support. Further, learn about the Chains of Survival for adult and pediatric care.
- 2020 BLS Guideline Changes - Update yourself on the 2020-2025 BLS changes recommended by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. Compare and contrast a list of previous and current recommendations.
- BLS for Adults - Introduce yourself to the adult BLS procedure: chest compressions, establishing airway, giving breaths, and using AED for defibrillation. Also, learn the difference between CPR with one rescuer and CPR with two rescuers.
- One-Rescuer Adult BLS/CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as a lone rescuer. Use the provided diagrams to thoroughly engage yourself in the step-by-step CPR process.
- Two-Rescuer Adult BLS/CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as part of a two-rescuer team. Further, master your skills in giving bag mask ventilation to adults.
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm - Utilize a detailed infographic to further your knowledge about the adult BLS algorithm.
- Use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) - Become an expert in using the AED by learning about its importance, ease of use, and its safety features. In addition, use the provided diagrams and video to prepare yourself for step-by-step AED use during BLS.
- BLS for Children (Age 1-8 years) - Familiarize yourself with the similarities and differences between adult and children BLS, so you are prepared to assist either during time of need.
- One & Two Rescuer BLS for Children - Learn step-by-step procedures for one-rescuer and two-rescuer BLS for children.
- Pediatric Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm - Utilize a detailed infographic to further your knowledge about the pediatric BLS algorithm.
- Child Ventilation - Learn about ventilation and proper techniques of using masks in children.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Infants (Age 0-12 months) - Familiarize yourself with the similarities and differences between children and infants BLS, so you are prepared to assist either during time of need. Further, learn step-by-step procedures for one-rescuer and two-rescuer BLS for infants.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in Infants & Children - Use the provided diagrams and video to prepare yourself for step-by-step AED use during BLS for infants and children.
- Rescue Breathing for Adults, Children, & Infants - Using diagrams and step-by-step procedures, learn how to provide rescue breathing, including mouth-to-mouth for adults, children, and infants, and mouth-to-nose for infants.
- Relief of Choking for Adults, Children, & Infants - Use tables and diagrams to familiarize yourself with signs of choking, degrees of obstruction, and responding to and rescuing actions for choking. Learn age-appropriate ways to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants, using the Heimlich maneuver, back blows, and chest thrusts.